Strengthen, enrich and reinforce
your company culture
PeerSpheres is a tool that gathers feedback from employees, motivates them to change and builds a supportive workplace.
Every organization needs to evaluate its staff to set salaries, manage promotions and encourage them to grow and learn new skills. However, annual performance reviews are quickly becoming a thing of the past since both managers and employees often see them as painful to conduct and not particularly accurate. There is a need for more frequent evaluations to monitor your workplace and motivate staff on an ongoing basis.
The answer: PeerSpheres.
Instead of annual reviews, many employers have turned to 360-degree feedback gathered from subordinates, colleagues and subordinates. PeerSpheres takes the concept of 360-degree feedback and uses powerful Artificial Intelligence to produce employee evaluations that are accurate and build your company’s culture.
PeerSpheres offers the following advantages to employers:
- Crowd-sourced ratings give you the full picture. You can see how staff perceive your corporate culture, allowing you to build a stronger workforce.
- Employees buy in to this method of evaluation. Since PeerSpheres reports are based on crowd-sourced data, staff recognize their accuracy and endorse the results.
- The workforce stays engaged and motivated to perform. You support and build team morale by using the tool’s reports to not tolerate poor performers.
- You will receive early warnings of problems within the organization. No organization should tolerate inappropriate or counterproductive behaviours. PeerSpheres lets you nip these in the bud so that morale does not deteriorate. The workplace atmosphere can stay healthy instead of turning toxic.
- You can control costs and minimize risks when dismissing employees. PeerSpheres provides support and evidence if you need to terminate a staff member. This can reduce the need for severance and reduce the likelihood of a wrongful dismissal suit.
- Managers spend less time evaluating, more time coaching. The tool delivers feedback to employees automatically – no meetings are required. It frees up time for more productive tasks.
In addition, PeerSpheres benefits employees:
- Staff receive automated evaluations that are fair and unbiased. Employees buy in to PeerSpheres and therefore support the need for evaluations and acknowledge the results.
- Outstanding employees get the recognition they deserve. The simplicity of PeerSpheres means that feedback and rewards can be more frequent, motivating and engaging staff.
Better interactions, better people, better results.
“A cost effective stand-alone product for profound impact.”
“The product that you didn’t know you needed then wonder how you ever managed without it.”
“A simple automated SaaS software solution for any organizations.”
What’s in it
No camouflage for poor performance.
Profound personal motivation that creates change.
Candid observations and the persuasive voice of all participants.
Quick process for management and employee feedback.
Consumes less of your workforce’s productive time.
10 Additional automated solutions to specific problems.Click to see
What’s in it
for your employees
Engagement, Appreciation & Recognition.
A workforce free from counterproductive performers.
Nothing destroys team morale like the tolerance of poor performers.
Frustration is removed. No more watching poor performers hiding and getting by… with nothing that the good employees can do about it.
Remove potential perceptions of unfairness in evaluations.The undeniable wisdom of the crowd, when properly assembled gives each employee the motivation to accept the results of feedback
Better people, better interactions, better workplaces.
Affiliations & Partners
We look forward to hearing from you
It’s time to cast aside outdated and awkward annual reviews. For information about how PeerSpheres can help you achieve your human resources objectives, please contact us at: